Keeping Our Community Happy & Healthy
Now that school is back in session and we're operating under Tier 2 – Hybrid Learning, many of our students and their families may require access to additional food resources. To help keep our community happy and healthy, we've developed a drive-up meal service that will allow parents/guardians to order meals when their child is at home for distance learning.
Our Drive-Up Meal Service
Providing nutritious meals for our students is vital to their health and wellbeing whether they are on campus or in distance learning. So we've created this easy online order form below. If you would like to participate in our drive-up meal service, parents will need to complete the weekly order form by Wednesday at 10am for the following Tuesday and Thursday pick ups. The completed forms will be collected each Wednesday at noontime to help our foodservice team plan and prepare your meals to ensure they are ready for pick-up each Tuesday and Thursday.
• Meals are for Pathfinder students ONLY.
• Students participating in DISTANCE LEARNING ONLY will receive five days of breakfast and lunch meals split over two pick up days, Tuesday and Thursday.
• All meals MUST be picked up. NO DELIVERIES.
• Meals will be available for pick-up on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Drive into the back school entrance off Panek Street and look for signage indicating the pick-up location.
• There will be no substitutions (dietary restrictions will be addressed separately*)
• Meals will be charged to your child's account based on their status of full-pay, reduced, or free.
STATUS BREAKFAST LUNCH
Free $0.00 $0.00
Reduced $0.30 $0.40
Full Pay $1.25 $3.15
• You are not required to participate every week.
• The menu will be set every week with various meals that are not only our best sellers, but that also meet the guidelines of the National School Lunch Program standards.
• If you would like milk, please select that option on the order form.
• If you have not completed a free and reduced lunch application, a downloadable version of the application is also available at the bottom of this page.
• You MUST fill out a separate order form for each Pathfinder student in your household.